URGENT  REQUEST
jonny guei
2003-12-20 16:58:26 UTC
From Jonny Guei,
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Jonny Guei, the son of late General Robert Guei, the ex-military head of state (Ivory Coast), who was murdered along with the interior minister on the 19th of September 2002 (You can visit(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm) to complete read the inccident).

I am contacting you because of my need to deal with persons whom my family and I can lay trust and personal relationships on. Since the murder of my father, I have been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the Government and the press about my family. The present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized. It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in the transfer of the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30,000,000.00) being the very last hope for my family and I.

After the murder of my father,the Federal Government seized all our properties and our bank accounts local and international,All frozen. My only hope now is this cash that my father carefully packaged and deposited only mane with a Security company in South Africa.

The said money can easily be paid or claim to a recommended beneficiary by the security company based on my instructions to release the fund to you on the fact that you will be presented as my partner who will be fronting for me in area of viable and profitable business.

On the acceptance of my proposal,the detail sharing partern will be discusse in due course

I need your full support and co-operation for the success of this transaction.I plead with you to treat this issue confidential and urgent because it is delicate and it demands a great degree of secrecy. I would want you to reach me through my email address (***@netscape.net) I sincerely will appreciate your response. But right now, I am in Holland as an asylum seeker.

I wait to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Jonny Guei.
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime